UWE LENHOFF`S ONLINE TRADING SCAMS
The German citizen, Uwe LENHOFF, operated several illegal, unregistered FOREX brokers and other online sites through complex offshore schemes. These illegal broker sites include Option888, ZoomTrader, XMarkets, Tradeinvest90 and TradoVest. Also, the online lotto site, LottoPalace, was operated by Lenhoff and his criminal organizations.
The operation of these platforms has already been prohibited by numerous European supervisory authorities.
Update: Uwe Lenhoff (deceased) was arrested 29 January 2019 in Austria and taken into custody, jailed in Saarbrücken, Germany. Lenhoff was found dead whilst in custody 6 July 2020.
Registration of your claim with EFRI means:
- joining a community of 287 victims of Uwe Lenhoff
- providing us with a Power of Attorney to enable us to represent you against the authorities
- providing us with all information about the fraud which happened to you (i.e. all deposit slips, copy or info of the criminal complaint filed with law enforcement)
- being included in the money laundering complaints already filed against all European service providers for the scams operated by Uwe Lenhoff
- being updated on a regular basis about what is going on in the criminal investigations against the scammers
- joining our efforts to put pressure on the European service providers and authorities to get reimbursement for the losses incurred
- holding accountable the European organizations and authorities for not creating a safe European cybernet for retail investors.
How do I register my claim?
Investors who have lost their deposits or/and sustained financial harm from these illegally operating broker sites can register their claims using the form provided for this purpose. Please simply click on the “Register claim” button, fill in the form and send it to us.
Please be aware, there is a fee of EUR 75, payable via PayPal to our not-for profit organization EFRI. This is for claim registration, Power of Attorney (POA) and membership of the EFRI Association, and will be used to cover the administrative costs associated with the campaign. Your data will be treated confidentially for the purpose of the campaign only.