Who we are
Our website address is: https://efri.io
- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use the EFRI.io Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.
(a) Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the EFRI.io Service (by embedding our code on their websites) on the behavior of visitors of our customers’ websites or mobile applications. When you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about your behavior including user activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases). If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
(b) Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: EFRI.io collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you are a client of one of our current customers and would no longer like to be tracked by such customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
(c) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who is a current or former EFRI.io customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to editor@EFRI.io. An individual who is a client of a current or former EFRI.io customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the respective customer first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact editor@EFRI.io. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. EFRI.io will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the EFRI.io Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
(c) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their website(s).
- How We Share Your Information.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain EFRI.io Services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites on the EFRI.io Service. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on the EFRI.io Service or Site (for example, in our results gallery), you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such results, will be made publicly available. By publishing your results on the EFRI.io Service or Site, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the EFRI.io Service or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the EFRI.io Service or Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: EFRI.io will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of EFRI.io, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the EFRI.io Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the EFRI.io Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which EFRI.io or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. EFRI.io may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your Information. EFRI.io is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to EFRI.io or guarantee that your information on the EFRI.io Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at editor@EFRI.io.We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Privacy Shield. EFRI.io self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shieldat the U.S. Department of Commerce. EFRI.io complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. EFRI.io has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, EFRI.io will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current EFRI.io customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that EFRI.io keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by EFRI.io and former EFRI.io customers), you can contact us directly at editor@EFRI.io. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by EFRI.io’s analytics software, you can do so at Disallow Google Analytics to track me
- Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, EFRI.io commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: editor@EFRI.io. If your question or concern cannot be satisfied through this process, EFRI.io has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks to BBB EU Privacy Shield, an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated in the United States by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by EFRI.io, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects should go to http://bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield will be provided at no cost to you. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel — a binding arbitration mechanism.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.
(a) If you have an account with EFRI.io, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
(b) If you are a visitor to the EFRI.io Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, EFRI.io does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at editor@EFRI.io.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.