KayaFX, Kontofx, Libra Markets, Olympia Markets, Uprofx, Proufx Trading Scam
KayaFx, Kontofx, .. are illegal, unregistered FOREX / CFD / asset trading platforms and are operated according to our findings by the same beneficial owners (BO).
KayaFX is currently officially operated by UK-registered AlphaTec Ltd.Previously, the registered in Estonia GammaTech Services OÜ was specified as the operator. Although KontoFX is owned by the company NTMT Transformatic Markets from the Estonian capital Tallinn, it is allegedly operated from Hungary.Both sides are no longer accessible. Auch UproFX and Proufx have an official owner in Estonia.
There are investigations in various European countries.
The payment service providers involved in these cases are mainly crypto currency exchanges, CB Investments Ltd, KRAKEN (via an account of FIDOR Bank, Germany).
The information so far suggests that all these systems are operated by the same persons (beneficial owners). Together with deceived investors and legal representatives, EFRI investigates the background and operators and seek recovery of claims for injured investors (traders).
Registration of your claim with EFRI means:
- joining a community of 85 victims of these fraudulent scams for all other Europe.
- providing us with a Power of Attorney to enable us to represent you against the authorities
- providing us with all information about the fraud which happened to you (i.e. all deposit slips, copy or info of the criminal complaint filed with law enforcement
- being included in the money laundering complaints already filed against all European service providers for these scams.
- being updated on a regular basis about what is going on in the criminal investigations against the scammers
- joining our efforts to put pressure on the European service providers and authorities to get reimbursement for the losses incurred
- holding accountable the European organizations and authorities for not creating a safe European cybernet for retail investors.
How do I register my claim?
Investors who have lost their deposits or/and sustained financial harm from these illegally operating broker sites can register their claims using the form provided for this purpose. Please simply click on the “Register claim” button, fill in the form and send it to us.
Please be aware, there is a fee of EUR 75, payable via PayPal to the not-for profit organization EFRI . This is for claim registration, Power of Attorney (POA) and membership of the EFRI Association, and will be used to cover the administrative costs associated with the campaign. Your data will be treated confidentially for the purpose of the campaign only.